Thursday, July 26, 2012

Love and Hate

Where to start? Today has been rough.

I totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. First thing, I turn on my laptop and become "online" on Skype. This is actually great because it lets Josh know I'm up and he can then say good morning.. but no. Today he decided to be "funny" and say HAY GURL. I'm pretty sure he addressed me the same way yesterday morning, but today it just rubbed me the wrong way. Everything went down hill from there.

I've never really been a morning person, and my family has learned not to fuck with me first thing in the morning.. Josh, unfortunately, has not.

I love Josh just the way he is, but I just cannot handle him from half way around the world. He drives me absolutely crazy sometimes.

After a short break of talking to him, he sent me a link to a video that actually made me laugh. That did the trick of getting me out of my bad mood, but then I had to leave.. All was fine and dandy until I got sick. I'll leave out the details, but lets just say I am drained. Physically and emotionally.


Til next time, any tips on long distance relationships?


1 comment:

  1. It's not any easier when they are living with you sadly to say. Plenty of times Either I woke up in a good mood and Dustin did not and the other way around. It's just a matter of learning to recognize that just because one of you is in a bad mood doesn't mean the other has to be too. OR even understand it for that matter :o/

    ReplyDelete